Hey #HipNJ! Lennar is pleased to present you The Avenue Collection and Henley on Hudson, two of its finest waterfront condominiums in the NJ/NYC area!
THE AVENUE COLLECTION
- Featuring gourmet kitchens
- Spa – like bathrooms
- Spacious balconies
- Homes with direct views of New York City
- Pricing from $1,499,000 – $3,750,000
- Square footage from 1,431-3,139
- Bedrooms from 2 to 3
- Bathrooms from 2 to 3.5
HENLEY ON HUDSON
- Spectacular Direct New York City Skyline and English Garden Views
- Featuring Gourmet Kitchens
- Spa – Like Bathrooms
- Initial Occupancy November 2017
- Spacious 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms
- Homes from 1,165 sq. ft. – 1,998 sq. ft.
- Priced from $799,000 – $2,500,000
Visit lennar.com for more information!
It is no secret that a luxurious bedroom needs great sheeting, the right window coverings, and a touch of sparkle. Here’s how to get the look, compliments of Caitlin Rutkay of C.R. Interior Designs:
- Buy best quality bedding you can. Lofty down products and smooth sheeting equal a luxe bed.
- Make sure you can catch your zzz’s by layering or blackout lining your draperies to keep light to a minimum.
- Don’t shy away from a some drama either with a killer pair of lamps or a chandelier. Even a simple room can be elevated with the addition of sophisticated lighting. Add dimmers for your master bedroom lighting.
For more information, visit CaitlinRutkay.com.
Whether its just a desire to freshen your space after a long winter or to declutter after too much hoarding (c’mon #HipNJ, we can all relate!) here are your Spring 2018 tips for an organized home, compliments of Caitlin Rutkay of C.R. Interior Designs:
- Baskets and bins are your friend. If it can be hidden, do it! Create a simple streamlined look to hide a multitude of messes. These shelves are from Caitlin’s own laundry room.
- Be ruthless. The pro organizers agree–if its not been worn in a year, donate. Don’t clutter the cubbies with jackets that will never be reached for anyway.
- Better your lighting. Want an easier routine? Find what you need faster with upgraded lighting in your mud room, laundry or garage.
- Tough wallcovering decorates and protects. Not an organizational tip, but it covers a pet peeve-dirty knicked walls in high traffic areas. Dense commerical grade vinyls are stylish AND practical. Think the look of wood planks or woven grasspaper but in super durable constructions. As far as your trim and built ins think beyond white for lessening scuffs.
For more design inspiration, visit CaitlinRutkay.com.