American Dream has partnered with internationally renowned street painter and author Tracy Lee Stum to open the first-ever TiLT Museum at American Dream, bringing art and enjoyment to all through hand-painted, experiential three-dimensional artworks.
Besides showcasing the best in 3-D art, TiLT Museum at American Dream will also host onsite workshops and special events geared towards the exploration of artistic expression for all ages. The museum will also be home to an artist-in-residency program, which will invite international talent to create unique installations in the space on a rotating basis.
The new interactive art space will open outside of American Dream’s Garden Court on Thursday,
· Scaling Liberty: A new way to get to the top of Lady Liberty! We’ve dropped a rope down from her crown to help you ascend, so if you are a climber, this illusion is for you.
· TiLTed Space Station: Experience Zero Gravity when stepping into this sideways space station, and let the flight control guide the way while enjoying a view of the cosmos from the flight deck.
· Gamer: Ever wish you could really be part of your own arcade video game? This game’s for you. Step inside the video screen and it’s you against your player while trying to score points.
· Invaders of Area 51: En route to a secure facility, these crates somehow wound up at TiLT and its friendly aliens want to get out to join the fun. Inspired by actual micro-animals, these aliens are quite colorful and friendly.
· Cabinet of Curiosities (The Illusion Room): Cabinets of Curiosities were the precursors to museums. This particular cabinet has some very strange specimens, but the most interesting one is right in the mirror….
· Who’s A Good Boy?: Man’s best friend is looking for some love and a special treat—the only problem is, you’re the treat. Man bites dog or dog bites man?
“At American Dream, we’re always looking for new ways to create unforgettable experiences for our guests, and with Tracy’s extraordinary vision, we’ve raised the bar to new heights,” said Don Ghermezian, CEO of American Dream. “The TiLT Museum is one-of-a-kind, and we’re looking forward to sharing this revolutionary interactive concept with art lovers of all ages,” he added.
“Opening TiLT’s flagship location at American Dream is truly a dream come true,” noted Tracy Lee Stum. “I am thrilled to see this unique museum concept come to fruition through the American Dream brand. American Dream as a brand represents a fun, colorful, artistic, and inviting lifestyle, which synchronizes beautifully with TiLT’s brand,” she added.
ABOUT TRACY LEE STUM
Tracy Lee Stum is an internationally recognized American street painter and author who specializes in spectacular, interactive 3D chalk art street paintings. A visionary and master in the chalk art world, Tracyʼs mind-blowing 3D images continue to wow, inspire and amaze viewers around the globe.
A published author, Tracy released The Art of Chalk in 2016 through Quarto Publishing, USA. A practical guidebook for anyone interested in how to create 3D chalk art, the book also highlights techniques and inspiration for chalkboard art and pastel fine art, including tips and methods from over 50 international artists.
ABOUT AMERICAN DREAM
American Dream, developed by Triple Five Group, is an unparalleled mix of world-class entertainment, retail and dining, comprising more than 3 million square feet in East Rutherford, New Jersey, just minutes away from New York City. American Dream is home to leading attractions that include DreamWorks Water Park, Nickelodeon Universe, Big SNOW, Angry Birds Mini Golf, The Rink, Blacklight Mini Golf, and a curated collection of premier dining and retail stores, including flagship locations for H&M, Uniqlo, and PRIMARK as well as Lululemon, Sephora, Aritzia, Zara and IT’SUGAR, the world’s first “candy department store.” For more information on American Dream and our health and safety protocols, visit www.americandream.com
or follow us on Instagram @americandream.
Patti Costantino / Demi Halawa