How often is your Jersey Shore day trip delayed because you don’t know what to pack in your beach bag? Well stress no more! #HipNJ‘s Maria Falzo and Nadia Murdock break down the beach bag essentials you need to have this summer.
These are the warm weather goodies covered in this segment:
- Rebecca Minkoff Fan Tote (Bloomingdale’s Short Hills). Meet your new favorite bag! This Rebecca Minkoff tote looks totally striking with its mix of clear vinyl and chunky handles.
- Mary’s Gone Crackers (MarysGoneCrackers.com). These organic, gluten free, non-gmo crackers are made from brown rice, quinoa, flax and sesame seeds and are manufactured in their own dedicated organic, gluten free facility. It’s the perfect quick snack after a swim.
- Endo Omega (EmeraldHealthBio.com). This tasty omega supplement can be enjoyed straight or mixed with beverages, smoothies, yogurt, on toast and/or other foods.
- Remedy Organics (RemedyOrganics.com). This New Jersey based company is a 100% Plant-Based Functional Wellness Drinks. Their drinks are handcrafted in small batches and are USDA organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and soy-free.
- Grow Girl (GrowGirlHair.com). Protect your hair from harsh salt and chlorine with this line of all-natural shampoo, conditioner and gummies.
- Peggy Li Creations (PeggyLi.com). This low maintenance necklace transitions from day to night without trails of sand or sunscreen.
- Gilly’s Organics (GillysOrganics.com). While sunblock may be the most important skin product on the beach, cucumber spray is just as vital to a healthy glow. This one by NJ based Gilly Organics keeps your face moisturized, refreshed and healthy!
Nadia Murdock is the ultimate power mom. As a woman who once found herself struggling to find herself, she put her foot down which led to a life of fitness and health. Nadia is all about new and different recipes to better her diet, or innovative products that can benefit your life. You can learn more about Nadia at NadiaMurdockFit.com.
For more health and wellness in the Garden State, click here.