Watch our special holiday episode of Hip New Jersey, where #HipNJ‘s Lisa Marie Latino hosts from The Gathering Shops at Westfield Garden State Plaza!
Our December show features:
*An exclusive interview with celebrity designer and Project Runway winner, Christian Siriano.
*A look into the latest workout craze sweeping the nation with Iris Mind+Body.
*A preview of the luxurious, ready to wear styles by Aisha RTW.
*A full recap of Trinitas Health Foundation’s #PeaceOfMind event, benefitting renovations to the Behavioral Health Facility at Trinitas Regional Medical Center.
*A tour of The Gathering Shops with store curator Anna Maria Sandegren, brands Fun Socks, DIGMI, Nina Jarebrink, and so much more!
You’ll be able to watch on HomeTowne TV, NJ on AIR or right here on HipNewJersey.com.
Throughout September, Hip New Jersey can be seen on HomeTowne Television®, a local cable station that reaches over half a million homes in the Garden State! You can watch #HipNJ every Tuesday at 3 PM, every Wednesday at 8 PM and every Friday at 11 AM.
Additionally, you can catch #HipNJ on NJ on Air anywhere, anytime and on virtually any device, including iOS, Android, kindle, or Roku.
Hosted by #HipNJ‘s Lisa Marie Latino from Downtown Jersey City, this month’s episode features:
- Red carpet coverage of CC and Amber Sabathia’s Pitcchin Foundation Celebrity Softball Game at Yankee Stadium.
- An interview between Tricia Carey of TENCEL™ and Patrick Gorny of SoHo-based denim brand 3×1, who discussed the upcoming New York Denim Days Festival.
- An interview with Gregg Giannotti, co-host of the WFAN morning show Boomer and Gio and the “Italian-American Entertainer of the Year” for the 2018 Morris County Columbus Day Parade.
- Red carpet coverage of the the grand opening of CareOne’s Harmony Village at Paramus.
- An interview between Tricia Carey of TENCEL™ and Lezli Salz-Bradley of Morristown’s Willow St., who discussed the upcoming New York Denim Days Festival.
- #HipNJ’s recap of our favorite summer moments from around the Garden State.