By: Carissa Abraham
My favorite way to celebrate my twice-weekly skin detox is by exfoliating, so it’s no surprise that I have a ton of exfoliating cleansers. However, I’ve never actually hopped on the exfoliating brush bandwagon….until now. Introducing you to my skin’s new bestie, the ZOE™ Bliss by QYKSONIC.
ZOE™ Bliss is QYKSONIC’s latest beauty device that “cleanses, massages and applies skincare for optimum short and long-term results.” One side is used for cleansing and the other side for massaging serums and moisturizers into the skin. What is particularly unique about this product and brand is that the brush is made of antimicrobial silicone, which makes it easy to clean dirt AND there’s no dirty buildup! It has 7,500 super powerful T-Sonic pulsations per minute, so I’m sure you can only imagine the deep-clean that it gives your skin. It is also great for all skin types – my recommendation is to use it for less time on a low setting for sensitive skin until you can find what works best for you. ZOE is also gentle enough to use daily, however, I only recommend this twice per week because your skin does not require this deep of a cleanse every day.
While all of this sounds fantastic, the most important aspect of this brush is that it is a healthy way to deep clean your skin. Think about this: the beads in an exfoliating cleanser are scrubbing away dirt and buildup above and underneath the surface. As we continue to scrub, this creates micro-tears in the skin. This makes your skin more vulnerable to instant and long-term issues such as sun damage, aging, and environmental damage like pollution (just think about all of the pollution that can clog your pores). This is why I love the ZOE™ Bliss because the silicone brush is gentle enough to not cause this kind of damage – which is my number one reason to continue using it. It’s never too early to start the anti-aging routine!
#ZoeSquad QYK Tips and Tricks:
- Using the ZOE in circular motions at the temples will relieve tension.
- Placing the tip of the ZOE under the arch of the brow while gently pressing upward for 15 seconds will give you an immediate lift.
- Stuffed up? No worries – place the ZOE tip at the nasal touch points on the side of your nose to help alleviate congestion.
- The curved side of the ZOE can be used to knead and roll at the nape of the neck to decrease tension.
- False lashes stuck? Set the ZOE to a very low pulse, add a gentle cleanser to the tip and swipe over your lash line for an easy removal!
Products used in the tutorial:
- Drunk Elephant Beste No. 9 Jelly Cleanser
- Handmade Heroes Ultra Sexy Lip Scrub in Coconut
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution
- The Ordinary Granactive Retinoid 2% Emulsion
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5
- Farsáli Volcanic Elixir
- Laneige Lip sleeping Mask in Vanilla
For more information, visit QYKSonic.com.