By: Andrea Fasciano
The lethargic winter months have finally cleared out of New Jersey and the months that we all scream for ice cream have finally arrived! To kick off the much anticipated warm weather, we celebrate National Chocolate Ice Cream day on June 7th. Here are some fabulous ice cream parlors around the Garden State to help you observe and celebrate this day!
1. Van Dyk’s Ice Cream, Ridgewood New Jersey
2. Conrad’s Confectionery
A photo posted by Conrad’s Confectionery (@conradsconfectionery) on
3. Cookman Creamery, Asbury Park New Jersey
A photo posted by Cookman Creamery (@cookmancreamery) on
4. Ice Cream Charlie’s, Rutherford New Jersey
A photo posted by Shara Seetaram (@shara_bhavini) on
5. Petrucci’s Dairy Barn in Piscataway, New Jersey
6. South Street Creamery & Cafe in Morristown New Jersey
7. Four Boys Ice Cream Shop in Englishtown New Jersey
8. OWowCow Creamery in Lambertville, New Jersey
A photo posted by Owowcow Creamery Inc. (@owowcow) on
Click the graphic to get started on planning your own event. What will you do this summer? GOMO.