Coronavirus can’t stop bright thinkers from coming together! The Propelify Innovation Festival is keeping creative minds safe this year by taking its programming to the Internet.
The festival, held annually since 2016, unites thousands of thinkers from medicine and technology to environmental and social justice. Normally held in hip, scenic Hoboken, this year’s festivities will be all-digital, from October 5th to October 9th.
“Especially now, it’s so important that we empower innovators to leverage technology and build solutions to create a brighter future,” says Aaron Price, founder of Propelify and CEO of TechUnited: NJ. “…This transformation allows us to further democratize access to best-in-class startups, inspirational speakers, and high-value networking.”
2020’s theme is “Build a Better Future For All”, with events centering on addressing various social, economic, medical, and environmental problems. Each day of the event has a specific theme of its own, and the schedule is as follows:
- Monday, Oct. 5: #BetterTogether, on building a more inclusive and equitable future.
- Tuesday, Oct. 6: #BetterWellness, on ways to support healthier minds and bodies.
- Wednesday, Oct. 7: #BetterPlanet, on creating a clean energy future and sustainable lifestyle.
- Thursday, Oct. 8: #BetterConnected, on connecting the world.
- Friday, Oct. 9: #BetterBeta, on empowering entrepreneurs, innovators, and instigators.