Two Garden State lifestyle experts visited the #HipNJ studio to dish on how to look good, feel good on Thanksgiving!
Thanksgiving Fitness with Nadia Murdock
Don’t let the holidays knock your diet off track! Fitness and lifestyle expert Nadia Murdock gave our Lisa Marie Latino some ideas to resist the dessert table’s temptation and demo some easy workouts the whole family can enjoy! For more healthy lifestyle how-to’s, visit NadiaMurdockFit.com.
Thanksgiving Fashion with Dawn Del Russo
Garden State fashion expert Dawn Del Russo has a cornucopia of styles to share with you for #Thanksgiving! She stops by to model three looks for our Lisa Marie Latino. For more on Dawn’s fashion finds, visit LiveTheGlamour.com and DawnDelRusso.com.
Dawn gave some extraordinary fall fashion tips and showed us a ton of up-and-coming styles. Check them out below. 1. You NEED a bomber jacket this fall!
2. Bow blouses are in.
3. These leather skirts will definitely be making an appearance in our closets.
4. You can easily dress up or down a velvet blazer, especially in the luxe color of the season- wine!
5. Check out these pink velvet pumps, courtesy of Sarah Jessica Parker!
6. You can never have enough velvet. Don’t believe us? Check out this high-neck velvet dress.
7. Want to have some fun this fall? Animal print and cut-outs are the way to go!
8. Faux-fur is back in a big way!