Hey #HipNJ! To celebrate #FoodFriday, let’s take a look at what Long Branch brasserie, Avenue, is doing for the season!
Chef Sauer is spotlighting the bounty of the harvest with dishes starring brussels sprouts, apple, cranberries, corn, squash and more, including a vegan squash risotto:
- Shaved Brussels and Kale Salad with Apples, Cranberries, Puffed Quinoa, Cider Vinaigrette
- Half Roasted Dutch Country Chicken with Corn Pudding, Pickled Peppers, Fire Roasted Corn, Espelette Pepper
- Squash Risotto with Quinoa, Local Roasted Squash and Purée, Cranberries, Cashew Parmesan (Vegan)
Every night offers a new reason to visit Avenue, new weekly specials highlights are below:
- Monday Moules A Go Go: All You Can Eat Mussels and a 12 oz. Stella Artois for just $25
- Wednesday: Duck Confit, $28
- Friday: Lamb Tajine, $38, a celebration of a classic North African dish
- Seafood Sunday: Enjoy platters of oyster, shrimp and the catch of the day (market price)
Sounds delicious! Avenue is located at 23 Ocean Avenue, Long Branch, NJ 07740. We hope you enjoy these amazing seasonal selections!