By Kenneth Barilari
If you live in Bergen County, you know the struggle of finding something to do on Sunday. Thanks to the Blue Laws, laws designed to prohibit certain types of commercial activities on Sundays, many places are closed. So, #HipNJ has decided to put together a list of things for you Bergen County folks to do on a Sunday.
1. Visit Overpeck County Park (Leonia)
2. Paint your own ceramics at Color Me Mine (Ridgewood, NJ)
3. Visit Medieval Times (Lyndhurst)
4. Go rock climbing at High Exposure Rock Climbing, Ninja Warrior & Parkour (Northvale)
5. See a movie at Garden State Plaza (Paramus)
6. Eat at White Manna Hamburgers, which was featured on Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives (Hackensack)
7. Get some ice cream at Kilwins (Ridgewood)
8. Go for a hike at Ramapo Valley County Reservation (Mahwah)
9. Visit the Bergen County Zoo (Paramus)
10. Relax at The Fountain Spa (Ramsey)
11. Go bowling at Holiday Bowl (Oakland)
12. Go ice skating at the Ice House (Hackensack)
13. Play a round of Monster Mini Golf (Paramus)
14. Go horseback riding at the Saddle Ridge Riding Center (Franklin Lakes)
15. Go to the Farmer’s Market (Fort Lee)
16. Stay home and watch some Netflix
We hope this list helps make your Sundays a little more exciting. Enjoy!
Click the graphic to get started on planning your own event. What will you do this summer? GOMO.