Today on HipNewJersey.com, Maria Falzo is joined by Erica Redd, Business Development Manager of Lenzing Fibers Inc. Erica came to us to share the Top 5 Brands of Intimates for Fall 2020. These brands are all made from TENCEL™, a cellulosic fibers of botanic origin that defines a new standard of sustainability and natural comfort for you.
We learned how to be on the look-out for the most comfortable intimates to keep you cool and dry this season. TENCEL ™ Lyocell and Modal cellulosic fibers naturally manage the transportation of moisture, contributing to breathable fabrics that provide a less favorable environment for bacterial growth, offering better hygienic qualities.
Here are the Top 5 Intimate Brands for Fall 2020:
- FLEUR’T– They make the most comfortable chemises- soft, supportive and elegant.
- NEGATIVE- Erica shows us a tank and high-waisted shorts set that can be worn layered or by itself.
- HANKY PANKY is offerings a special Dream Collection, 3 pair for $48. Saving of $39, Available in Thong, Brazilian and Boy Short. All made in the USA .
- BN3TH (pronounced Beneath) tells you all the sustainability savings. Short are available in wild colors and basics.
- TOMMY JOHN– Erica choose this one because it is non-pilling. You can get underwear, socks, tees and also carries womens.
For everything in the Garden State, keep watching us at www.HipNewJersey.com!