Starting in March, Hip New Jersey can be seen on HomeTowne Television®, a local cable station that reaches over half a million homes in the Garden State! You can watch #HipNJ every Tuesday at 9pm, every Wednesday at 11am and every Friday at 5pm.
Our first episode features the Garden State’s leading “mompreneurs.” A mompreneur is a super woman that does it all, from succeeding in a fulfilling career to maintaining a fully functional household. Guests include:
- Mallika Malhotra of MikiFoto.com
- Jennifer Brosnick of TheMindfulFamily.com
- Betty Galvan of MyFriendBettySays.com
- Maggie Zachary of Beautycounter.com
- Danielle Forte, Creative Director of 828 Clothing and wife of New York Jets star Matt Forte
- Dina El Nabli – Editorial Director of New Jersey Family Magazine
- Andi Pasquin – Home Mortgage Consultant, Wells Fargo
- And last but certainly not least, our inaugural episode features an exclusive interview with THE Bobbi Brown, makeup mogul and creative director of The George Inn in Montclair.
#HipNJ co-founders Maria Falzo and Lisa Marie Latino serve as the episode’s hosts.
HTTV is a local 501(c)(3) non-profit cable access station that broadcasts on Comcast TV 36 and Verizon TV 33. It serves as a hyper-local media outlet (broadcast and web) for immediate and surrounding communities. HTTV’s broadcast signal reaches parts of Essex, Morris, Somerset, and Union County— a total of 32 towns with a population of over a half a million.
Specific towns include: Berkeley Heights, Millburn/Short Hills, New Providence, Springfield, Summit, Bernards Twp, Chatham Boro, Chatham Twp, Cranford, East Hanover, Florham Park, Harding, Hillside, Kenilworth, Livingston, Long Hill Twp, Madison, Maplewood, Mendham, Mendham Twp, Morris Plains, Morristown, Mountainside, North Plainfield, Plainfield, Roselle Park, Scotch Plains, South Orange, Warren, Westfield, West Orange and Union Twp.
For more information, visit HometowneTV.org.